1. I’m feeling antsy in my soul these days. I’m not real sure what that’s about or how exactly to spell it out on screen, but I’m feeling it all the same. And I’m ready to be done with it.
2. I’ve reverted to my sugar dependence. Two large glasses of sweet tea/day and a bowl of ice cream at night really is over the top. And my body does not appreciate the abundance. Come to think of it, neither does my antsy spirit.
3. Some of my favorite women in all the earth are coming to see me in NINE days! I’m working really hard not to over or under plan their days with me. Who even makes a statement like that? Antsy-spirited me, that’s who.
|Back before we had babies. Or very much real life under our belts. Oh to know the freedom of those days again.|
4. I want to write a book. In fact, I believe that God wants me to write a book. There, I said it. I don’t know when. I don’t know how. I don’t even know what. But someday a book I will write. Sometimes it’s really hard to believe that I have anything to say that every other blogger/book writer hopeful has said/wants to say. There, I said that, too.
5. It’s nine o’clock. I’ve yet to finish my second cup of coffee and Adelle is wearing her backpack and her pajama top while watching her
second third episode of Dragon Tales. And we do have some things to do today. I wonder how that’s gonna go?
No solutions. No clever wisdom. Just truth. If you have a solution or some clever wisdom or your own true life top 5 so that I will not feel alone, I would very much like to hear about it!